What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad loses 3G connection

MoneyGuy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lately, after a few hours my iPad loses its 3G connection and it says no service in the top left corner. I have to restart the device and it's good until the next time. It's been happening for the last couple of weeks now.

OP
M

MoneyGuy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Still having this problem. My iPad loses its cellular connectivity and I have to restart it, then hours later it happens again. Anyone?

n4uau

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have that sort of issue with my Air 2 and the Wi-Fi connection. After it comes out of sleep I have to restart the Wi-Fi connection.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have that sort of issue with my Air 2 and the Wi-Fi connection. After it comes out of sleep I have to restart the Wi-Fi connection.
That's not the same problem as the OP is reporting. It's perfectly normal for the iPad to lose the WiFi connection when it goes to sleep unless it's plugged into the charger. This is designed into the iPad as a battery saving feature.

n4uau

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks, I understand but maybe didn't explain clearly that it does not reconnect to Wi-Fi when it wakes up like my iPad 1 and mini do.i have to turn off and then on the Wi-Fi in settings.

Most reactions

Latest posts