What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad camera connection kit question

Sincere11105

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know you can import photos, but can you export? Im debating on getting it:ipad-keyboard:

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From the camera kit description
When you sync iPad to your PC or Mac, the photos on your iPad are added to your computer's photo library.

You cannot download onto a SD card, but with the kit you can download at a photo kiosk like at Wal-Mart.

sim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you upload photos via the camera connection kit you can then upload them from the iPad into iPhoto on a Mac. iPhoto just treats it like a camera. Did it tonight. Works great.

Steve

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you upload photos via the camera connection kit you can then upload them from the iPad into iPhoto on a Mac. iPhoto just treats it like a camera. Did it tonight. Works great.

Steve

You can use iWork the same, many people don't realize iWork is free.... So far anyway. I use iWorks to upload/download my Pages and Numbers files. iWork is at www.iWork.com

Most reactions

Latest posts