What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad calendar opens, won,t stay open

williers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello, today the iPad calendar won't stay open... I can see the actual page just long enough to read one of the boxes...
Tried the home-shut down button, but no luck. Contacts just open fine.
Any thoughts?

sabine

1937bruce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have it backed up, got to settings under calendar, and turn off the calendar. It will delete everything. Leave setting, and go back in and turn calendar back on. It should populate in a few minutes.

OP
W

williers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for the info... I was away from home and thus from my BU and when I wanted to show the problem to a fried the problem was gone, without any action.
Now it is came back.
I did try to use an "add to my calendar" from a travel agency this time and tried to use a "mine-attachment.ics" to add an event to my calendar. Could that be a cause?
I will of course take follow your instructions, but would like if someone has some info about the ?add event to calendar feature.

user12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1937bruce said:
If you have it backed up, got to settings under calendar, and turn off the calendar. It will delete everything. Leave setting, and go back in and turn calendar back on. It should populate in a few minutes.

How do I turn off the calendar? I don't see a turn off, other than notifications. Thanks

user12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got it. Turned off each of my email accounts and then turned back on. It seems to be working now.

flamenco45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a similar problem - every time I try to see month March 2013 the calendar disappears. I can see it in week mode and year and can see events already placed but when I try to see March 2013 it goes away. Other months seem fine. How can I cure this please?

sandramike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also have the same problem with March 2013 disappearing from my calendar, most annoying

Most reactions

Latest posts