What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad buyer

pbentoncron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just purchased a 32GB iPad two days ago and I am patiently waiting for it to arrive!

What do you think about you iPad so far?

Please let me know!!!:eek:

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi and congrats to your new awsome coming experience.

I myself have used the paddy since the first release of It In the US.
My fellow swedish people still have to wait a for a swedish official release :D.
Hungry as i was back then I payed the huge price of 1314usd for a 3G 64gb model and before that i payed aprox 950usd for the simple one wi-fi 16gb.
But still....

I've have never given my ipads any second thoughts becuase its expensives.

Love them...
Everyday learn something new about apps, tweaks etc and the iPad era has only begun.
The potention of this devine little mashine is huge.

My first tip for u Is to think twice before upgrading the firmware when its available, easier to read about an uppdate then trying to downgrade, this has coused many users to be frustrated.

Cya put there in the forums.

// Marcus

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Heh I think we are all commited iPad users or we wouldn't be here.

I for one am still surprised by what this small machine can do with it's relatively limited resources. Makes you realise how bloated many of the major programs for desktops are.
Mine is in constant use everyday and nothing beats sitting in bed with a cup of coffee reading the news and mail in the morning.

Frankly it's the best gadget I've bought in years.

Most reactions