What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad "blinks" at startup

Rubikcr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad is not displaying anything on the screen. When I turn it on, it "blinks" or flashes the normal home page, with the correct time, date and apps but it inmediately turns the screen off. I know the iPad is on because the screen has like a backlight on, and it turns off when I press the wake button.

I did a soft reset and then I had the Apple logo flash on the screen for a second and then the same: the screen is black but with a backlight on.

I took my iPad to my local Apple store, but because I live abroad and the iPad is not sold here there is no support. I bought it in the US a few months ago.

Anybody have any suggestions? Is this a problem others have experienced? It certainly looks like a hardware problem but I'm hopeful perhaps there is something I can do. Thanks in advance.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
call the apple international support. i think they do replacement internationally.

Most reactions

Latest posts