What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad Bags for Women

Curlydog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Funny you mentioned that. I've been thinking about going to the Coach Outlet to have a look.

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sadly, I'm unable to find tote bags that are specifically for iPads, so I just use a typical lady's tote bag just large enough to accommodate my iPad and case, as well as the usual asses ties ladies carry in their hand bags.

china_cat84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You might try Glitzy Gals bags - Glitzy Gals - Handmade Purses & Accessories Crafted with STYLE

I bought one at a craft festival and it's an AWESOME bag. Not too expensive, though more expensive that what you'd spend if you bought an average bag at Wal-mart or Target.

They're handmade and VERY sturdy. They use heavy duty upholstery fabrics in really nice designer colors and prints - you wouldn't think they're upholstery fabrics when you look at them. They're very roomy and cute and would easily fit an iPad and many other items. And they don't look handmade at all! No one believed me when I told them I purchased mine from a craft festival.

Nancybout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Basically ANY sturdy bag works for me,I prefer a side zipper where it fits the pad and it's cover.However,since it's covered I have thrown it in my totes,leather bags,etc...I do not have just one bag called the iPad bag:) Right now I'm using my fossil cross body bag,the pad fits right in there if I want to take it out.I more often take my nook out though.....lol

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
I have a zippered padded sleeve for my Ipad2 (that will be here Thursday, finally) that will fit in my Coach bag. I do the same right now with my Kindle. This way it doesn't scream Kindle or Ipad, it is protected and I have my usual stuff in my purse.

When I need a new bag, be it a Vera Bradley or Coach--love the outlet stores, I make sure I will have the Ipad with me so it will fit in the bag--until Coach has a Ipad cover --that I will probably buy, especially if it is pink or purple.

I also bought a really cute skin, which I will post, once my Ipad gets here. I have been having fun accessorizing my Ipad, which hasn't even arrived yet. My husband doesn't understand how jazzed I am about this.

SERT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for the links.

What do you think of this one? Do you worry about padding?

Sumdex She Rules Soft Nylon Fashion Slim Tote - eBags.com

I like that tote. Simple and practical. Made one recently that I'm testing out.

pix-nylon-SOR-MR004.jpg

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I made a shoulder bag out of a black with roses quilted fabric. It just fits my iPad and other things I carry and was really easy to make. Before this one I used Vera bags but they were either a tad too big or a bit too tight.

AmazingGraceTx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a huge Vera Bradley fan and I've found that the hipster holds an iPad in the case perfectly. I like that the strap adjusts to wear crosbody. I'll be using that for my iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts