What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Air battery

Idivity

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad lasts for an entire day with very heavy use, or up to a week with light use!

bratboy76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
I agree with most people here, as I used to get just above 10 hours when I bought it. Today after almost 2 months of usage I'm surprised the device is giving me 15 hours + of usage with active gaming and browsing and video. Attached a picture...
4ynyve3y.jpg
IPad Air doesn't stop surprising you after 3 months of purchase too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jacob Gonzalez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine was the same way when I first got it. I suspected the reason behind the battery draining so quickly was due to the new processor (with its 64 bit architecture) and the new M7 comotion processor, but after more use I figured that wasn't the case. I moderated my usage of graphics-heavy apps or how I was multi tasking and after a few battery cycles it seemed to boast normal battery time compared to my previous iPad 2.

Most reactions

Latest posts