What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

icepulse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please.... when you get that update, folks... tell us where you're LOCATED!!
:(
I need to know if people in MY area are getting the good news, because I AIN'T!!!

Thanks!

torero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need to know if people in MY area are getting the good news, because I AIN'T!!!

Thanks!

Hi! I have two iPads on pre-order for delivery in New York City... Mine was ordered on March 12th, my wife's was ordered on April 18th. Mine shows "Prepared for Shipment," my wife's still says "Not Yet Shipped"... Hope that's of some consolation :)

icepulse

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks!

Hi! I have two iPads on pre-order for delivery in New York City... Mine was ordered on March 12th, my wife's was ordered on April 18th. Mine shows "Prepared for Shipment," my wife's still says "Not Yet Shipped"... Hope that's of some consolation :)

Somewhat, thanks. The April 18th order falls AFTER the deadline, alas, so it is assumed that it will ship after the 30th. Mine was ordered on 03/30, and I've seen a LOT of posts where early-April orders have attained "Prepared" status.

C'monnnnnnnnnnnn APPLE!

tigerbait1953

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The May 7th ship date was announced on April 19th, not the 18th. From all that I have seen, you should still be good for Friday. Key is whether you got an email from Apple for each order confirming end of April ship date. If you got the email, for both, then both should ship.

torero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The May 7th ship date was announced on April 19th, not the 18th. From all that I have seen, you should still be good for Friday. Key is whether you got an email from Apple for each order confirming end of April ship date. If you got the email, for both, then both should ship.

Aha, and there perhaps lies the difference... My wife's order status does state "for shipment late April" but she, unlike me, did not receive a confirmation email a few days ago. I wonder how they will treat her order now :confused:

tigerbait1953

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see. She may yet see it change for "prepared for shipment". If not this Friday delivery, it still may ship by "Late April" yet arrive in the first few days of May. Good luck with it.

torero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks! I'll really need an added bit of luck as she'll most likely be the one at home when my shipment arrives and just grab it for herself :D

socalpimp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in the NYC area, and I had pre-ordered the 64gb 3G.
My status still reads "Not Yet Shipped".

Anyone else in my area still not seeing the "Prepared for Shipping" status change?

Only thing I can tell you is that they did not do this by first come first served - ie date / time ordered. I watched people reporting different dates at different times. Could be regional, could be shipment related - not sure. You should probably wait until about noon and then call Apple.

People need to stop panicking!! You sound worse than my 2 year old wanting ice cream. Grow up! You will get the Ipad when it shows up on Friday. Enough already

yanks66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yanks66
Queen NY....Prepared for shipment!
When did you pre-order?

I ordered March 19th

icepulse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in the NYC area, and I had pre-ordered the 64gb 3G.
My status still reads "Not Yet Shipped".

Anyone else in my area still not seeing the "Prepared for Shipping" status change?

Only thing I can tell you is that they did not do this by first come first served - ie date / time ordered. I watched people reporting different dates at different times. Could be regional, could be shipment related - not sure. You should probably wait until about noon and then call Apple.

People need to stop panicking!! You sound worse than my 2 year old wanting ice cream. Grow up! You will get the Ipad when it shows up on Friday. Enough already

Here's a tip.... if you find it irritating, WHY come into a thread, 1,100+ posts DEEP, and take the time to remark? This is a 50,000+ view thread, focused exclusively on impatient 2-year-olds like us. The fact that you're skimming it, only to find yourself annoyed by the theme, says more about you than it does about me.

One Love!! :p

Dignan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Annoying Post from socalpimple

Isn't it hilarious when someone, who is obviously watching this thread intently, reprimands another member for basically doing the same thing. If you don't like it, don't look. Certainly don't waste your time and this thread's real-estate with pointless posts. Did you not notice the name of this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions