What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PS - Make sure to update your iTunes (new update today). You never know if it contains something for the 3G iPad.

Can you imagine plugging in your new iPad sometime Friday only to find out that there's an update missing, your iTunes is invalid for sync and several thousand others are slowing Apple's servers to a dead crawl? Thanks Greg and 4fun for alerting us to this update!

JMK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Prepared for Shipment

*** Ordered 04-14-10 ***

:):):):)
:):):):)

Last edited:

Femolala

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am prepared for shippment.. Am PFS.. Am PFS.. over the moon yipppppppeeeeeeeeee....NOw for a tracking number....:D

mitch1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PS - Make sure to update your iTunes (new update today). You never know if it contains something for the 3G iPad.

Can you imagine plugging in your new iPad sometime Friday only to find out that there's an update missing, your iTunes is invalid for sync and several thousand others are slowing Apple's servers to a dead crawl? Thanks Greg and 4fun for alerting us to this update!

There was an update yesterday. You should have 9,1.1 now

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yaaaaaaaayyy I finally got "Prepared for shipment" I am sooooooooooooooo happy!:D Can't wait until Friday and I will have :ipad-front:

Femolala

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guess the update to 9.1.1 is to get ready for the Ipad 3G ... Seems Big Steve is ramping up.. drum roll has started :comingsoon:.. Now where is that tracking number?????!?!?!?!?!

icepulse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in the NYC area, and I had pre-ordered the 64gb 3G.
My status still reads "Not Yet Shipped".

Anyone else in my area still not seeing the "Prepared for Shipping" status change?

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in the NYC area, and I had pre-ordered the 64gb 3G.
My status still reads "Not Yet Shipped".

Anyone else in my area still not seeing the "Prepared for Shipping" status change?

Only thing I can tell you is that they did not do this by first come first served - ie date / time ordered. I watched people reporting different dates at different times. Could be regional, could be shipment related - not sure. You should probably wait until about noon and then call Apple.

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Mitch1 the update for Itunes does have a ipad update in it. I just checked and downloaded it. Thanks again and everyone UPDATE UR ITUNES as it DOES have a ipad update in it.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Mitch1 the update for Itunes does have a ipad update in it. I just checked and downloaded it. Thanks again and everyone UPDATE UR ITUNES as it DOES have a ipad update in it.

I wonder if that was a Mac only upgrade? It looks like really bad timing to pop up with an iTunes upgrade like the day after the false upgrade issue came out.

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm prepared for shipment. I got the itunes update on my mac yesterday too. it said it was bug fixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts