What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladydi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered March 12th and my status has changed to "prepared for shipment" too! Nothing else has changed on the order page. The hold is on my credit card but the charge has not yet gone though. That's IT! I am taking the day off Friday to stay home and wait for UPS/FedEx!

DanaTheEwok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I almost can't believe it. Ordered April 7, 2010 at 10:04 a.m. FINALLY....PREPARED FOR SHIPMENT!!!!!!!!! This forum has made is bearable and I really hope all of us can find another common thread to keep up with all of our tips, tricks, and need to know information that will help us have even more fun with our eagerly awaited new toy! It is almost like giving birth...excitement about expecting, painful waiting, then delivery!

Can we keep this forum going after we receive our babies? I feel the warmth and love since we have bonded. I feel all warm and fuzzy!

OH, sorry! That's just goose bumps! :D:D

Seriously, I would like to stay in touch.

Of course! This is 3G support. We can continue to help eachother. Only now we will finally have the obsession in our hands! I'm so psyched...

ME TOO! And YES, I am yelling!!! From the roof tops. I may not sleep for the next three nights. Bodily functions may have to continue!!! But that's ok.
I guess I will put my chair on the front porch on Friday. Even if I need to put my coat on!

ladydi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can we keep this forum going after we receive our babies? I feel the warmth and love since we have bonded. I feel all warm and fuzzy!

Of course! This is 3G support. We can continue to help eachother. Only now we will finally have the obsession in our hands! I'm so psyched...

ME TOO! And YES, I am yelling!!! From the roof tops. I may not sleep for the next three nights. Bodily functions may have to continue!!! But that's ok.
I guess I will put my chair on the front porch on Friday. Even if I need to put my coat on!

It HAS been a long wait, hasn't it??!!

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah!!!.... prepared for shipment!!!!

ordered 3/12 7:53am

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So what is the consensus on what's happening with the 3Gs and Best Buy? Every BB employee I talk to has no clue about the 3Gs and says they aren't even in their system yet. Is it reasonable to assume they'll be available on Friday or will they be selling them days later than the Apple store?

None of the Apple employees saw the wifi iPads before after business the night before. Best Buy is not going to be any different. Especially since Apple is not going to let them advertise and steal the thunder of the Apple Stores.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Considering how much time it takes for Apple to update all the iPads status to Preparing to Ship, I have to think that they are just saving a lot of money by not having their people go into each account and update the Late April to April 30. Imagine 200,000 orders. Even doing 20 an hour, that is 10,000 man-hours. That would buy a lot of iPads.

Last edited:
OP
G

Greg G

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I hope we can all find a way to do just that. We may need to repurpose or rename ourselves, but I find that first hand knowledge, use, and reviews are more timely and helpful than other information that I can find. We have certainly been a lively and loyal group. Keep it up!

Of course we can - and the best news is that we will be staying in touch on the forum from our new iPads!!!

-Greg

PS - Make sure to update your iTunes (new update today). You never know if it contains something for the 3G iPad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts