What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
G

Greg G

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe I'm reading this wrong. This what it say's:

Prepared for Shipment
Product / Part No.
Unit Price

Qty

Ext. Price
IPAD WI-FI + 3G 32GB-USA
MC496LL/A

$729.00

$729.00
Ships: Late April

It's say's Prepared for shipment in one place, but ships: Late April at the bottom?

You're good. They have not changed the ship date, just the status to "Prepared for Shipment"

-Greg

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pardon me while my small brain explodes from this obsession. By Friday, when I have the iPad in my hands, I'll be so much more so a blithering idiot that I'll think that it's a new dinner plate.

mediapad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I almost can't believe it. Ordered April 7, 2010 at 10:04 a.m. FINALLY....PREPARED FOR SHIPMENT!!!!!!!!! This forum has made is bearable and I really hope all of us can find another common thread to keep up with all of our tips, tricks, and need to know information that will help us have even more fun with our eagerly awaited new toy! It is almost like giving birth...excitement about expecting, painful waiting, then delivery!

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe I'm reading this wrong. This what it say's:

Prepared for Shipment
Product / Part No.
Unit Price

Qty

Ext. Price
IPAD WI-FI + 3G 32GB-USA
MC496LL/A

$729.00

$729.00
Ships: Late April

It's say's Prepared for shipment in one place, but ships: Late April at the bottom?

You're good. They have not changed the ship date, just the status to "Prepared for Shipment"

-Greg

Well that's a relief!!!

Are they just being delivered by FedEx? I thought UPS delivered the wi-fi's?

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Both mine and my wife's 3G are now showing prepared for shipment and hers was ordered on Apr. 18.

icepulse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Something's wrong. I can feel it! I pre-ordered on Mar. 30, and still nada!!

DanaTheEwok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I almost can't believe it. Ordered April 7, 2010 at 10:04 a.m. FINALLY....PREPARED FOR SHIPMENT!!!!!!!!! This forum has made is bearable and I really hope all of us can find another common thread to keep up with all of our tips, tricks, and need to know information that will help us have even more fun with our eagerly awaited new toy! It is almost like giving birth...excitement about expecting, painful waiting, then delivery!

Can we keep this forum going after we receive our babies? I feel the warmth and love since we have bonded. I feel all warm and fuzzy!

OH, sorry! That's just goose bumps! :D:D

Seriously, I would like to stay in touch.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Can we keep this forum going after we receive our babies? I feel the warmth and love since we have bonded. I feel all warm and fuzzy!

Of course! This is 3G support. We can continue to help eachother. Only now we will finally have the obsession in our hands! I'm so psyched...

Droid Washington

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So what is the consensus on what's happening with the 3Gs and Best Buy? Every BB employee I talk to has no clue about the 3Gs and says they aren't even in their system yet. Is it reasonable to assume they'll be available on Friday or will they be selling them days later than the Apple store?

ICONYK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So what is the consensus on what's happening with the 3Gs and Best Buy? Every BB employee I talk to has no clue about the 3Gs and says they aren't even in their system yet. Is it reasonable to assume they'll be available on Friday or will they be selling them days later than the Apple store?

When asked if BestBuy would also launch 3g at 5pm on friday Jobs said "yep"

mediapad

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Of course! This is 3G support. We can continue to help eachother. Only now we will finally have the obsession in our hands! I'm so psyched...

I hope we can all find a way to do just that. We may need to repurpose or rename ourselves, but I find that first hand knowledge, use, and reviews are more timely and helpful than other information that I can find. We have certainly been a lively and loyal group. Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts