What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPadware Price Drop: iDo Notepad (Lifestyle)

Price: $.99 -> Free

iDo Notepad is a simple to use notepad application which has been written specifically for the iPad. Add as many entries as you wish, search using the built in search facility, assign different icons to represent different events in your notes, password security stops people peaking at your notes, calendar allows you to select a date for the note.

What's New

Several updates have been applied to this version of iDo Notepad.

* You can now EMail your notes to other people.
* Select different colours for the text and background of your note.
* Select different Fonts and Font sizes for the text in your note.
* Several changes to the interface design given a better use of screen space.

mzl.prevjapc.480x480-75.jpg

Last edited:

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Countdown Timer+ $2 to FREE

Price: $1.99 -> Free

Countdown Timer+ for iPad is a super-clean and simple timer with a Plus: it has a built-in browser you can use to surf the web while you are waiting for your countdown. Just set the time, and go! Made especially for iPad, Countdown Timer+ for iPad is a great way to pass the time while you are baking cookies, waiting for tea to brew, or doing anything that gives you a few extra minutes. You can fill the time and then promptly be notified when the elapsed time passes! Countdown Timer+ for iPad is also great for sharing an iPad in a fair manner any time one iPad needs to be shared amongst several people. But I recommend using it to bake cookies - they taste great! And I'm really looking forward to your suggestions, both for the app, and for cookie recipes!

What's New

Improved icon, and now shows time in numeric display immediately when time is set, even before Start button is pressed. This app will stay clean and simple, but let me know by emailing [email protected] if you have suggestions. Thank you for trying Countdown Timer+ for iPad!

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Serious question - I'm planning a champagne unboxing party with a couple of friend next Friday for our 3G's.

Will they be able to hook up to my wifi and surf around a bit - look at things, etc. before going home? or Will they have to immediately sync with their own iTunes before they can do anything else? A couple of them have desktops - and it won't be much of a party if they can't do a damned thing without syncing.

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Besides a sticky for 4phun to post apps, we should also have a thread for his iPad cartoons!

4phun, thanks for making this fun!

lowlife

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Serious question - I'm planning a champagne unboxing party with a couple of friend next Friday for our 3G's.

Will they be able to hook up to my wifi and surf around a bit - look at things, etc. before going home? or Will they have to immediately sync with their own iTunes before they can do anything else? A couple of them have desktops - and it won't be much of a party if they can't do a damned thing without syncing.

Damn..... I know that I am a geek at times but you go too far.:p

lowlife

iPF Novice
Reaction score
@DavidNM

The WIFI version required an initial sync. Apple's ecosystem is based on Itunes. I am betting they will require a sync. The thing is, I am not sure if it requires a sync from the user's personal account. I say this because people were syncing their WIFI Ipad at the store.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can sync with your iTunes account from any place with wifi on the non-3G iPads. As long as you know your account name (e-mail address) and password, you are good to go.

Nel727

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happy happy Joy joy! My credit card says that my iPad 3G purchase (4/08) is "pending", hence its starting to happen!

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Damn..... I know that I am a geek at times but you go too far.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions