What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just now it changed? Wow, talk about last minute! You must have been freaking:eek:

no, not really. I got the email days ago saying I was on schedule for late April, so I wasn't worried about it.

Gotta remember Ed - Rasputina already has an iPad - so she's just waiting on the addition of 3G - then she'll give the older inferior unit to her child.

We, on the other hand, sit her iPadless, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute. I liken it to political prisoners staging a hunger strike.

LOL I love how the wifi ipad is older and inferior at almost 3 weeks since release :p

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
no, not really. I got the email days ago saying I was on schedule for late April, so I wasn't worried about it.

Gotta remember Ed - Rasputina already has an iPad - so she's just waiting on the addition of 3G - then she'll give the older inferior unit to her child.

We, on the other hand, sit her iPadless, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute. I liken it to political prisoners staging a hunger strike.

LOL I love how the wifi ipad is older and inferior at almost 3 weeks since release :p

Not only inferior but probably socially unacceptable as well! In light of the clearly superior 3G's of course. Unless the AT&T service in my area is crap which in that case, were totally equals.

Last edited:

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My shipping finally changed to priority but last I checked I wasn't charged yet.

Same here. :(

My shipping changed days ago, but I still haven't been charged :confused: Hey maybe some people aren't going to be charged? Maybe a few lucky people will get theirs for free! Ok, I know, I'm going around the bend. It's this waiting! It's driving me crazy!!!!

JMK

iPF Noob
Reaction score

My 3G should be here by next Friday. I'll prolly buy a Harley and a Vette in the coming months.

I figure that should elongate me by at least 2 inches! ;)

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Then give your daughter your 3G ;););)

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found Sketch Nation iPad Game -Unique Idea - $0.99

I have found a neat game you can download now for your iPhone/iPad that allows you to create your own iPad games and share them via your FaceBook page! Think of it. You are bored in class and making doodles. Convert those doodles into a full blown arcade game with Sketch Nation and blow the minds of others in your class.

sketchnation_logo2.png

800 Games and Counting!

Sketch Nation Shooter: Over 800 iPhone Games (and Growing!) for Only $.99

Imaginative shooter for the iPhone and iPod Touch lets players create their own games – over 800 available after only two weeks.

April 22, 2010 - MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. - Engineous Games today announced that its debut iPhone game, Sketch Nation Shooter – which allows users to create their own games using only their imaginations and drawing skills – has already produced over 800 user-created games after only two weeks on the App Store. Available for only $.99, Sketch Nation Shooter is an endless treasure trove of inspired and inventive games, all created by the growing community of artists and aspiring game designers.

A new YouTube trailer shows off some of the best user-created games from Sketch Nation Shooter's first two weeks of life: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTuvX4oWaPM"]YouTube - Sketch Nation Shooter - User Generated Games[/ame]

The first update to Sketch Nation Shooter has been submitted to the App Store, which will allow users to post links to their games on their Facebook wall, making it seamless and simple for users to share their latest games with friends, as well as a number of bug fixes and tweaks to improve the overall experience.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey 4phun - maybe you should start a couple of stickies - or general folders such as:
1. User suggested games = Free
2. User suggested games = $$

That way we could file all of your (and the other folks) suggestions -- so that when we want to browse through them have a dedicated spot.

I keep seeing your suggestions come through and without my iPad yet - well you understand.

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Redoubt Volcano, start a couple of stickie

Hey 4phun - maybe you should start a couple of stickies - or general folders such as:
1. User suggested games = Free
2. User suggested games = $$

That way we could file all of your (and the other folks) suggestions -- so that when we want to browse through them have a dedicated spot.

I keep seeing your suggestions come through and without my iPad yet - well you understand.

David you be da man.

Start your thread, make it interesting and I and others will post to it. Use your skills to create the exact thread you want.

The iPadForums is the work of many different people with different skills. The more that are involved the better it will be as a source of information when we all have the latest iPad and have no need for this thread while waiting. This is one neat thread - over 800 posts and 32,000 views.

I am wondering if it will break a 1000 posts before next Friday?

My 3G hasn't shipped yet and I am watching Redoubt Volcano to see if it will ground the iPad 3Gs in Anchorage Alaska. That will be a colossal bummer. A third of all our nation's air freight ships through Anchorage.

BTW don't forget you can download your iPadware from the app store now even without an iPad. iTunes will store it on your computer.
I am up to 562 applications for the iPad now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts