What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

raylock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, can't believe the amount of activity in this thread today! Have the magic email also. I also noted that my order for the camera adapter has changed from "Ships Late April" to "Prepared for Shipment" No Amex activity or change in the 3G status yet, however.

fawstah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just checked with my CC company-- Apple has charged my card today with 600 dollar charge. Ordered mine the morning of April 3rd (I had to play with one first). No changes to my order yet (besides AppleCare being moved from "Not yet shipped" to "Complete").

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3/23 order. Magical email today @ 12:54PM EST. No changes to CC. Order status still Late April/Not yet shipped.

Reestemple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just checked order status--shows my IPad Case as "Prepared for Shipment" but all else remains the same--no charge to CC yet. Holding my breath for more activity....

mediapad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Steve works in mysterious ways... They will be shipped tomorrow night.

If this is true, do you think that would be tomorrow night China time (allowing for the 12 hour difference)...therefore making it 12 hours earlier here?

Just curious as to what you thought.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered 4/4. Got the 'late April' confirmation email. Nothing with the credit card account.

Must be Apple's way of telling U.S. customers that the delay in offshore orders won't affect them as well.

Last edited:

PixMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If this is true, do you think that would be tomorrow night China time (allowing for the 12 hour difference)...therefore making it 12 hours earlier here?

Well, it is 4 AM tomorrow in China as of now (1PM PDT) so almost the business day. If things are gonna start to ship, they should do so soon (next 12 hours or so). My guess is that Apple wants to be able to say 3G iPads are shipping when they have the earnings call tomorrow. This would fit with that assumption.

Ain't speculation fun (at least until it is wrong <g>)?

Last edited:

DMFDGman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to these forum. I received same email as everyone else around 9:30 this morning. I ordered my 64g 3GiPad 3-13 at 11:54am. I checked my CC and it was authorized by Apple on 4-16 for 12.84 and again today at 2:11pm for 887.03 that equal 899.87 (total for iPad and expedited shipping). I would say I will be holding my new iPad 3g on this coming Saturday!! Good luck all and I have really enjoyed reading this thread.

Gremlin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered my 64 GB iPad 3G on March 12; I now have a purchase authorization from Apple of $902.58. I feel like a hungry lion ready to pounce on a gazelle.

PixMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is way too many reports out of such a small forum to be anything but genuine. I suspect most of the pre-orders will see shipping in the next couple of days.

Time to start amassing apps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts