What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamstefan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are many people who are getting charged in their CCs... That only happens prior to shipping. I think we are in for a treat this very week!

fawstah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm with the rest of the people who will wait until we see a link to either a delivery notice from Apple or a FedEx tracking notice before we believe that there's real movement on this front.

fawstah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Movement on my front: In the past hour, my order status has moved my AppleCare for my iPad from "Not Yet Shipped" to "Complete". Has this happened to anyone else?

mossman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my e-mail notice about the device shipping in late April (same as posted by others) and it has corresponded with a hold for the charges on my credit card.

When I ordered the case from apple, the hold from charges hit on a Friday, I got the shipping notice on Monday, and the product arrived on a Thursday. So the whole cycle took place over 7 calendar days, with a Sunday in the middle. That was with Standard Shipping.

Based on this logic, my 3G would be slated to arrive on a Sunday, which would actually fall to the following Monday. However I have priority shipping now, so the expected date must be before the coming Monday. At the latest, that marks April 24th, a Saturday, and possibly sooner -- although I'm not holding my breath.

Good times await! I've got 100 apps just waiting to get loaded!

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Movement on my front: In the past hour, my order status has moved my AppleCare for my iPad from "Not Yet Shipped" to "Complete". Has this happened to anyone else?

Nope, and I even checked my previous order for my dock and it doesn't say complete either it just lists the ship date, and it was delivered
2 weeks ago lol

latinnftl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am pleased to report that I now have a pending charge for the 3G on my CC. No change to my order at Apple.

OP
G

Greg G

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My order was on April 2nd.

Good info mossman. Could those that are getting status updates on their order and cc holds let us know when they ordered? If it is first come first serve then the info could be interesting. My order was afternoon of 3/14 and so far I've seen the "magic" email but no cc hold or apple store status change..

-Greg

latinnftl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sure. I ordered on 3/12 at 12:42 PM. My cc showed a pending for the full total back in March and then that pending disappeared and I started getting charged one item at a time (case on 4/2, dock on 4/5, and adapter on 4/13).

laddie2day

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, Applecare has changed to "complete" for me also
AND, my credit card shows a charge for the Ipad 3G just a few minutes ago.
I pre-ordered 1st thing on March 12th. date
C

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe things are happening. My AX available just dropped by the amount to cover my 64Gb 3G but the balance owed stayed the same. I ordered on March 12 at 1PM. Now looking for it to drop by amount to cover my wifes 32Gb 3G ordered April 18.

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ordered: march 12.... 7:52am pdt
NO new apple pending charges on debit card as of a few minutes ago

Kcole

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks to be moving for me too - difference between limit-balance and available is a $950, a little more than the expected charge for the 3g 64GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions