What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have decided to declare the official ship date of the Apple iPad to be April 30th. Now we can just sit back and relax because we know the date. We can even start counting down the days:

Official Countdown to the Apple 3G iPad: 13 Days!

Whew, I feel better already :)

Unless they ship Monday! Woohoo 2 more days!!!

jamstefan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My credit card posted a pending transaction from Apple for my iPad 3G 64GB...

My order detail at the Apple store shows my iPad as SHIPPED!!!!!

Now, wait.....

Wait......

Wait.....

Ok, it's official; that thing about the law of attraction and visualization doesn't work.

icrazy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3:32 am

3:32 AM
Sitting at my desk, starring at the ipad dock, waiting, wishing. I close my eyes and take in the sound of rain spattering on my window panes, as I bite my lower lip I can feel the whiskers forming under my lip line and a realization sets in that I have been neglecting general hygiene for days now. A crack of thunder causes the fine china in the cabinet to rattle, my eyes fly open and I jerk in time to see a rolling flash of thunder streak across the sky. I let out a deep sigh that pushes its way passed my gritted teeth. Looking to my computer screen in the corner of my dark, stuffy, room I hit the page refresh button on the apple ipad preorder page only to see the now to familiar and furryating “delivery date: late April†status.
Realizing that life is to short to live for a sleek, streamlined, sexy, aluminum shrouded and glass finished electronic device I decide to do what any responsible grown man should do when faced with grave disappointment; I load a round in the chamber of my hand gun, grip the cold steel hammer with my thumb and draw it back till I hear the ever so distinctive click. I close my eyes, aim the gun, breath in, a tear rolls down my cheek… BAM……….
I shoot my windows PC straight through the CPU. I know it did nothing wrong, but strangely I feel the world is a better place. At least I won’t stay up till 3:00AM checking the status any more.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have decided to declare the official ship date of the Apple iPad to be April 30th. Now we can just sit back and relax because we know the date. We can even start counting down the days:

Official Countdown to the Apple 3G iPad: 13 Days!

Whew, I feel better already :)

I shall take your declaration to heart and now sleep soundly. Thank you!:D

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BTW: My vote for the most useless google search on 3g release date: Khabrein.info. Each post is tagged with "ipad 3g release date" and is updated daily and says.....nothing....except that there's no release date yet. Flipping tease!

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BTW: My vote for the most useless google search on 3g release date: Khabrein.info. Each post is tagged with "ipad 3g release date" and is updated daily and says.....nothing....except that there's no release date yet. Flipping tease!

That Khabrein guy is an a**hole.

AppleADay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I found this forum and have been catching up on the threads. Like most everyone else, I have been impatiently awaiting the arrival of the 3G. I did not pre order because I have someone at my local BB looking out for me. He will call or text me as soon as they arrive. I can drive there in less than 10 minutes. Plus, I wanted to add the points from the purchase to my BB rezone card. I have been trying to stay away from the Apple Store and Best Buy in fear that I might walk out of the store with the wifi only version. I have resisted the urge thus far, but I'm not sure how much longer I can go with BB being so close. I plan to purchase the 32 GB Wifi+ 3G. The updates from the forum have helped to keep me sane. Thanks.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I found this forum and have been catching up on the threads. Like most everyone else, I have been impatiently awaiting the arrival of the 3G. I did not pre order because I have someone at my local BB looking out for me. He will call or text me as soon as they arrive. I can drive there in less than 10 minutes. Plus, I wanted to add the points from the purchase to my BB rezone card. I have been trying to stay away from the Apple Store and Best Buy in fear that I might walk out of the store with the wifi only version. I have resisted the urge thus far, but I'm not sure how much longer I can go with BB being so close. I plan to purchase the 32 GB Wifi+ 3G. The updates from the forum have helped to keep me sane. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum AppleADay...and welcome to the obsession...

AppleADay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. I feel that I'm in great company. Will anyone purchase the Invisible Shield for their iPad? Is it worth paying $40 bucks for?

mediapad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was curious as to what PRIORITY SHIPPING by FedEx really meant and I did find this page (link below) that lists priority as overnight (after the package is shipped).
Hopefully this is what our upgrade to Priority means and now we are just waiting on the magical date. iwant. ipad. iwait......:ipad-back:

Service Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts