What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could not stand the wait any longer. After sharing a pitcher of beer and a sandwich at an Italian restaurant with my wife, I suggested we run by Best Buy and walk off a few calories. Hook cast. Drifted over to the Apple products and put a demo iPad in her hand. Hook set. She fell in love with it at first touch. I suggested we purchase one and that would be hers when my 64Gb 3g one arrived. We went home with a 32Gb Wi-Fi iPad. Only problem is she will want a 3g one when she realizes she will be tied to Wi-Fi connections. I was up front with the sales person that I had a 3g ordered and the odds were that I would be returning it within the 14 day return period. Sales Person did not have a problem with that, so I am having a ball playing and learning all the ins and outs. I slipped it into my new case to keep it all safe and pretty. Now the wait is a lot more bearable. :D

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could not stand the wait any longer. After sharing a pitcher of beer and a sandwich at an Italian restaurant with my wife, I suggested we run by Best Buy and walk off a few calories. Hook cast. Drifted over to the Apple products and put a demo iPad in her hand. Hook set. She fell in love with it at first touch. I suggested we purchase one and that would be hers when my 64Gb 3g one arrived. We went home with a 32Gb Wi-Fi iPad. Only problem is she will want a 3g one when she realizes she will be tied to Wi-Fi connections. I was up front with the sales person that I had a 3g ordered and the odds were that I would be returning it within the 14 day return period. Sales Person did not have a problem with that, so I am having a ball playing and learning all the ins and outs. I slipped it into my new case to keep it all safe and pretty. Now the wait is a lot more bearable. :D

That's why I refuse to go to best buy or the apple store before I get the 3G. Waaaay too tempting to walk away with one.

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amazon Kindle to be Saved by Adobe

1002010601.gif

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Forced not to get a wifi model: OK - so I broke down and decided I would get a 32gb wifi model - can't take it any more. I live about 1 1/2 hours from Albuquerque so I decided to make some calls first before driving.

Best Buy stores: Sold Out

Apple Retail Store: Sold Out

Oh well - and you know what the worst part of everything is? Bought a new motorcycle yesterday afternoon - and it's been raining ever since.

help!

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should start your own comics thread 4phun. You've got a million of them.:D

Nah the creativity in those belong to others who are gifted cartoonists. The ipad BTW works great with comics and cartoons. Check out some of those new iPad apps.

The reason for dropping some here is to give some who are on the edge of insanity while waiting for Apple to ship that 3G something to laugh about before they go off on a murder spree.

Consider it a public service.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Nah the creativity in those belong to others who are gifted cartoonists. The ipad BTW works great with comics and cartoons. Check out some of those new iPad apps.

The reason for dropping some here is to give some who are on the edge of insanity while waiting for Apple to ship that 3G something to laugh about before they go off on a murder spree.

Not contemplating a murder spree...yet...but I will probably start to speak in harsh tones to my dog. :(

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score

At least SOMEONE is looking out for us. Apple sure isn't!:mad:

nursedina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Forced not to get a wifi model: OK - so I broke down and decided I would get a 32gb wifi model - can't take it any more. I live about 1 1/2 hours from Albuquerque so I decided to make some calls first before driving.

Best Buy stores: Sold Out

Apple Retail Store: Sold Out

Oh well - and you know what the worst part of everything is? Bought a new motorcycle yesterday afternoon - and it's been raining ever since.

help!

David - I hope you have some sunshine soon!!!

mediapad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New lyrics to the Jeep Commercial song.

i want.
ipad.
i wait...

Attachments

• ipad joke.jpg
    ipad joke.jpg
    554.4 KB · Views: 208

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have decided to declare the official ship date of the Apple iPad to be April 30th. Now we can just sit back and relax because we know the date. We can even start counting down the days:

Official Countdown to the Apple 3G iPad: 13 Days!

Whew, I feel better already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts