What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

traylorc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Besides - the new HP slate is scheduled to launch in June. Do you think Apple wants 250K pissed off customers out there still waiting for their iPad when HP comes out with the Windoze competitive product?

I hear what you are saying David.

That being said, I would be willing to be my new Ipad that Jobs doesn't view HP's offering as a serious competitor to his Ipad. I think Jobs believes that consumers know his company offers a superior product.

Lastly, Apple views themselves as the front runner. That means that other companies will adjust their offerings & product launches around his products and not the other way around.

Just my opinion....from what I read the man doesn't lack confidence in himself or his company. Given his success I certainly do not blame him.

scarlettohara1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everyone on this thread (including me) has real issues. Do you guys realize that this is the largest thread on the entire forum by a significant margin?

This entire waiting game has played havoc on my nerves. I actually had a dream of my Ipad arriving. In my dream my wife and kids wanted to touch it and I got real upset about that. So upset in fact that I woke up and was glaring at her while she was innocently sleeping. In the morning she was like "what's wrong with you?". I had to keep reminding myself that it was only a dream.

OMG! Now that is hilarious!!! Yes we do have real issues. I tell myself that all the time. I mean really I am awake at 2am watching the darn status of my order and I have to be up at 545am for work tomorrow! But one thing is for sure....I definitely have to stay away from the iPad accessories....I have over 30 apps, 3 covers with 1 on the way that takes 35 days to make because some other wonderful ipad watcher on here mentioned the site and even provided the link and low and behold I bought a hand stitched leather case for this ipad that is not even here yet!!!!!

Whhhheeee I feel so much better. Lowlife....your check is in the mail for this wonderful counseling session!

swelson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I keep checking all thinks connected to or about the ipad and its really a drag, when there are no new news post on google and no notice from apple
re. The frickin release date ., great now mother nature is messing with me too
i don't think i will pre-order again in the future, this is to stressful and to intense

swelson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too ordered that same case

Wont even be shipped till may.
Aslo got the invisable shield the dock and tons of apps
i'm with ya this really sucks for a compulsive obsessive personalities

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I've found interesting is that at least one of those 'penny auction' web stores is putting the 3G Ipad up for bids, along with the disclaimer that delivery dates will vary with product demand. You think we're obsessive? Imagine "winning" the 3G for a low price and then discovering that not only is the product not yet released, you will almost certainly be last in line for delivery when it finally is released.

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No shipping dates still?

Still no ship date except "Late April"

It's ridiculous that they haven't given an exact shipping date at this point.
It's only 13 days till the End of April!

april-2010-fantasy-calendar-wallpapers_17824_1680x1050.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions