What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could it be that scarlet is back under a new name. Remember scarlet that worked for the government and had e-mail stating would receive 3G on April 24th. Maybe this is someone else that think we are all gullible fools.

PixMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could it be that scarlet is back under a new name. Remember scarlet that worked for the government and had e-mail stating would receive 3G on April 24th. Maybe this is someone else that think we are all gullible fools.

Mine! Mine! Got Mine - Not. <G>

Photoshop can be fun.....

bogus.jpg

Last edited:

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The wifi only folks on a different forum posted alot about how strange the delivery details were for their iPad orders. It looked to them that their packages made it from China to delivery in 4 hours. Don't know if the confusing details were intentional or what but they all received their iPads on the promised day. Be strong fellow 3G'ers! We are almost to the end of our long wait!

Throughout the country there are buildings and areas that are used for holding products that have not cleared customs. Until they are released by customs, or the company, they are considered on foreign soil. In may cases, the items can go from a foreign soil to the US without moving an inch. The status of the storage area changes.

bart7373

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered 3/12/10. It now reads "Prepared for shipment". I guess we'll get a shipping notice tomorrow.

cctiger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Going Nuts Waiting

I can't stand this. Hmm Wonder if I can get the doctor to prescribe some tranquilizers. I know some of my co workers would pay for the shot.:ipad-back:

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL @ cctiger. I think we all need tranquilizers.:D

Or this :ipad-front: would calm our nerves. :D

cctiger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skins for IPad

I have been purchasing some accessories for my Ipad prior to getting it. Does anyone know if those screen covers are worth it? I wonder if they will decrease the screen sensitivity. I have mixed results with my Iphone sheets:ipad-movie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts