What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3 cellular to Epson Stylus NX430 - Will.Not.Print! Doing my head in

ordsteel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have installed the printer on my laptop and it prints just fine - I cannot get it to print from my iPad 3.

I have installed Epson iPrint and it prints limited stuff but not from any other application.

I have updated the firmware, I have tried opening the page from the browser and NOTHING seems to help!

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use the Epson iPrint app. It will print photos from your camera roll, but for documents, you have to get them into the Epson app itself. I use Dropbox to house my files and open then from within the iPrint app. You can also transfer files to the app via iTunes on your PC or Mac. The cloud storage option is a lot more friendly though.

alimo55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
Iv tried doing as u suggested, downloading the evernote and Dropbox but I don't know how to get my documents into Dropbox or to get it to print from Evernote. Any tips?????

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
alimo55 said:
Hi
Iv tried doing as u suggested, downloading the evernote and Dropbox but I don't know how to get my documents into Dropbox or to get it to print from Evernote. Any tips?????

Dropbox is an option in apps like QuickOffice Pro HD and others. What app are your documents currently in? If on PC or Mac, get the Dropbox software so that you can seamlessly sync your files between your computer and iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts