What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2

ferr5175

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will we still need a external hard drive when icloud comes out.

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
To me it more of a personal preferences or if you need the storage. I don't see my self needing more than iCloud and dropbox.

iFrog - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe this is going to be a personal preference type deal. I plan on seeing what iCloud has to offer and how well it works before making the decision to stop using iTunes.

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My case I will always use iTunes because I use home sharing and I pull music to my stereo from iTunes.... So yeah is personal preference as well.

iFrog - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Personally, I think the day of the hard drive is very close to being over. My MacPro sits fully configured with multiple drives and decades full of historical files. Still, I don't see any need on future upgrades at all. Once iCloud is fully deployed things' will change in a good way. I envision a Time Machine style interface with an endless amount of storage and back-up's.

Most reactions