What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 upgraded to 4.3.4 no internet

reneepsc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just upgraded my ipad 2 to v4.3.4. Now I have no internet access. I am connected to the wifi, but no internet access. Rebooted the Ipad and disconnected/reconnected to network. Still no success. Iphone on same wifi and internet is working fine.

Any suggestions?

skycarp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just upgraded my ipad 2 to v4.3.4. Now I have no internet access. I am connected to the wifi, but no internet access. Rebooted the Ipad and disconnected/reconnected to network. Still no success. Iphone on same wifi and internet is working fine.

Any suggestions?

I had the same problem today. I plugged into my lMac, went to the summary page, clicked on restore and restored the software. It seemed to work much faster after the re-install. One thing happened that confused me. I lost all my photos, and I gained 83 emails I had already deleted. It just took me some time to reinstall photos, and to delete all the emails.

HTH

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Try a few of these remedies. Reseting your network settings and turning the router on and off are often the most effective solution.

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-2-fo...roubleshooting-wi-fi-connection-problems.html

And if you have not done so since the update, restart or reset the iPad.

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

Most reactions