What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 recording lectures/taking notes

mwchristopher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been using Notability for some time now. I believe the limit for recording is based on your memory limit.

You will not be disappointed.

iCan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mwchristopher said:
I've been using Notability for some time now. I believe the limit for recording is based on your memory limit.

You will not be disappointed.

I'm definitely not disappointed....here's a note I made to the forum... :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Attachments

• image-2621722328.png
    image-2621722328.png
    229.3 KB · Views: 1,064

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iCan said:

Very impressive. Your handwriting is very good by the way, I didn't realize that you could keep it quite normal size too. Thanks for that

iCan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai said:
Very impressive. Your handwriting is very good by the way, I didn't realize that you could keep it quite normal size too. Thanks for that

No worries. There's a zoom feature in the app that allows you to keep your handwriting to a normal size...I thought it would be difficult to use but as you can tell I've learnt really quick and find it very easy now. I'm well impressed with it.

Would be good if I could highlight.....not sure yet if I can, haven't found a feature yet but gonna do a search and see.

:)

Jasonastacio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iCan said:

ICan is your note from Notability or Notes plus?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iCan said:
Note Plus :)

Wow, I thought you were doing Notability. I have Notes Plus, although I haven't got into it yet much. I'm sure there is a highlight function. I remember watching some reviews/tutorials for it on YouTube.

iCan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woops, I just read the thread there and noticed I mentioned notability initially instead of note plus .... Sorry bout that guys....I'm using note plus

I discovered if I used a yellow pen and reduced the opacity of it, then I can highlight.....haven't found a specific highlighter tho....but it worked ok for me like that....

Still getting used to it...love learning new bits and pieces

Most reactions

Latest posts