What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 problem

Johny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased iPad 2 on 16/09/2011. The battery is not charging. Secondly, I do not know the antivirus software to install in the system.
Thanks for your co-operation
.Johny.

Nasser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. Are u trying to charge your iPad from a computer?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The iPad will always say "not charging" in the status bar unless you are connected to the official 10W wall charger OR you are connected to a PC which has a modern high-power USB2 interface. Most older PC's do not have this capability. See here - iPad: Charging the battery

There is no need to consider anti-virus for the iPad. There are no known viruses in the wild which target our devices.

mlnevese

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Johny said:
I purchased iPad 2 on 16/09/2011. The battery is not charging. Secondly, I do not know the antivirus software to install in the system.
Thanks for your co-operation
.Johny.

If you're using a computer to recharge it probably won't soro as most PCs do not provide enough power output on USB port to recharge an IPad. Just use the recharger that came with it and you shouldn't have any problem.

Antivírus software is not actually needed on the iPad as there is, AFAIK, no known malware native to iOS.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

http://www.support.apple.com/manuals/ipad/

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts