What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 on IOS 5 Facebook Problem

bongski55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:( I got my Ipad 2 2 weeks ago. I upgraded to IOS 5 and found out that I can no longer upload pictures on my facebook wall. Is this an IOS 5 problem?

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bongski55 said:
:( I got my Ipad 2 2 weeks ago. I upgraded to IOS 5 and found out that I can no longer upload pictures on my facebook wall. Is this an IOS 5 problem?

I don't do photos often, so I can't answer, but are you using the Facebook app or a web browser to view Facebook? I know it's easy to upload a profile pic and stuff using the app.

OP
bongski55

bongski55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
facebook app....and I have uninstalled/installed it 2 times....no effect still colses whever I try to upload a picture. A search on another forum shows I am not the only one with this problem... So much for the hype of IOS5....

arttext

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FB photo uploading was a known issue BEFORE they came finally with a FB app last week. No problems here after that on 4.3.5 and none under 5.0

scotland66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bongski55 said:
facebook app....and I have uninstalled/installed it 2 times....no effect still colses whever I try to upload a picture. A search on another forum shows I am not the only one with this problem... So much for the hype of IOS5....

No problems here, photos upload no problem

OP
bongski55

bongski55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok solved the problem. Uninstalled Facebook then rest all settings. Reinstalled Facebook and now can upload photos.

scotland66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bongski55 said:
Ok solved the problem. Uninstalled Facebook then rest all settings. Reinstalled Facebook and now can upload photos.

Well done! Good that you got it working :)

Most reactions

Latest posts