What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 not syncing with ical?

rhcpmaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Just upgraded to version 4.3.4 - and now the ipad calendar will no longer sync with iCal on my MBP. I've rebooted both, made sure that the 'sync all calendars' check box in itunes is ticked, even erased all the calendar data on the ipad and tried to start again from scratch.

Any ideas?

Thanks - Henry

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sounds like you've tried everything I'd try, except turn off the calendar sync in iTunes, and sync. Then turn it on again and sync.

Good Luck

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

michelleockers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks - this just solved same problem I was having with my sync. I didn't need to restart for it to work - just turn off the sync in iTunes, do a sync, then turn it back on and sync again - brilliant.

Most reactions