What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 not start after installing SwirlySMS from biteyourapple

Status
Not open for further replies.

twliangz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
today I installed Swirlysms from Cydia but my I pad2 3G 64g didn't start at all, showing me the apple logo and the small circle seemed to be spinning, and the apple logo disappear after couple of minutes and appear again .
I tried the soft start but didn't help (the device just back to the apple logo).
I connected it the iTunes but didn't recognize it .
so I don't know what to do..
thanks guys..

:confused::confused::confused:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, that surely is bad, isn't it?

The problem is that you have installed an iPhone tweak from a repo that promotes hacking and cracking apps (read: stealing them). If you had tried to get this tweak from the official BigBoss repo (on Cydia), as you should have, you would have been notified that you couldn't install the SwirlyMMS tweak because it wouldn't work on the iPad.

The proper tweak to download for the iPad is SwirlySMS for iPad 3G. If you had gotten that one, you wouldn't have this problem.

I'll give you two pieces of advice, free! (1) Remove that tweak from your iPad to stop it from going all wonky and (2) don't be a pirate!

No more help on this matter - pirates are left to their own devices as iPadForums.net neither condones or helps pirates. Oh, and here's a third piece of advice: Read our forum and Hacking section rules (they're right there in my signature block).

Thread closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts