What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 is Beeping While Charging

Reaction score
When charging my iPad 2, I get this constant beeping sound. The battery notification {at the top} blinks as if there's a bad connection. I've changed the usb cord, I've plugged the ipad into different outlets around the house, but I still get that beeping. I'm not able to charge my iPad at this point. What the heck is going on and how can I fix it? :confused: Thank you!

portnoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had similar experiences. I have two sync cables I bought over eBay. The first works fine, although I have had to glue the cable back into the USB plug end as the cable had pulled loose (it still works however). The second appears to be of better quality, but it will behave as your does when using the wall charger. It will charge and sync properly when connected to the USB port on my Macbook Pro. I am perplexed.

Most reactions