What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 durability?

talktina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I am sad VERY SAD I am taking by BABY to get looked at because she took a tumble today and the glass did crack!!! :( I was getting my keys from my purse and the grocery cart was starting to roll into my car and the purse tumbled and the Ipad2 hit the pavement on the corners edge and my heart stopped!!! I just want to know can if I fix it?? I suppose It wont be covered I had mine (her name is Wendy) since April and I keep her with me all the time I keep her protected and am so upset that she had to have this trauma! Anyone else have a cracked glass??

talktina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wanted to say I am Happy now Apple did replace it for free! They first quoted to replace it would cost $400.00,then I said why if I payed for the 64 and extra 3g why not make it more reasonable so he gave me a one time deal. They gave me a refurbished one free!:)

Most reactions

Latest posts