What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 cases, yes or no?

cajuncritic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a griffin case on my iPad 2, similar to the original iPad apple case, and I find it does add some noticeable weight. I have a nice screen protector on it, do you think I really need a case?

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a new iPad and without a case it feels too slippery to hold in my opinion. I'll be ordering an incipio feather case as soon asi can. I have one on my iPhone and my iPad 1. They are great.

Sent from my iPad 3

bella7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the apple smart cover and a griffin case on the back.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I very much love my CaseCrown bold unit. Had it for a while and it's holding up great. It has the magnet system, plenty of ways to sit the iPad upright or on a table, and looks pretty cool too. It was cheap as well, like $20 bucks or so through Amazon.

rey_1178

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Waiting for my reflex case to arrive from otter box . I had the defender series with iPad 1 . Great case but bulky. The reflex is thinner and lighter. Should be a nice change. The iPad 1 or 2 is just too slippery to me and I'm afraid of dropping it.

OP
C

cajuncritic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I find the iPad 2 is not that hard to hold on too, without a case, that part of the beauty of the iPad 2 is that it's lighter. As for as standing up, has anyone ever tried a plate holder? It holds a iPad in both portrait mode and vertical mode. And it's sturdy too.

Amp1216

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just use the simple rocket fish if you heard of them back case and the grey smart cover I like the combo

wholesalestunna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a ifrogz summit case on mine and love it. It's not too thin but will provide good protection for a drop and looks awesome.

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the iPad without a case but the way I drop things..I need a case on mine lol I also have a screen protector because my iPod touch got all scratched up somehow and I don't wan that happening to my ipad...I forget what case it is but I know it's by casecrown..got it on amazon

Amp1216

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cellur111 said:
I like the iPad without a case but the way I drop things..I need a case on mine lol I also have a screen protector because my iPod touch got all scratched up somehow and I don't wan that happening to my ipad...I forget what case it is but I know it's by casecrown..got it on amazon

I agree I think the iPad is nice with out a case but I don't take any chances with an expensive device

Most reactions

Latest posts