What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 bluetooth

mjkimchi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forum and I have a question regarding the Bluetooth system of the ipad2.
I recently purchased an iPad 2 with wifi only. I tried to connect it with my phone but I wasn't successful at it.
My mobile device is a samsung fascinate.
It would be nice to know if it is possible for these two devices to connect to each other through Bluetooth. And if it is possible, can anyone guide me through the process of successfully doing so?

shooper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Samsung infuse to Ipad2 Bluetooth problem

I am able to use my mobile ap on my Samsung Infuse for Internet connection on my Ipad2. But for some reason when you want to use bluetooth, even though the two show to pair...when you click connect...the iPad always says device not supported. I need to be able to Bluetooth photos etc from one to the other. Anyone know how to get it to connect. You'd think since they connect and function together for the mobile ap & also say they pair that they should be able to connect & share.

geffu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem in my ipad2 and samsung.. cant share the pics through bluetooth......can anyone have solution for this problem....thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts