What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Available Now to Buy Online

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
iPad_2_online.JPG

As previously announced by Apple, the iPad 2 officially went on sale at 1AM Pacific Time this morning, although I believe it was actually a few minutes earlier than that. At the time of writing, all nine version offered in the store (three iPad 2 with Wi-Fi, and three each of the AT&T and Verizon iPad 2s with Wi-Fi and 3G) are showing that they are shipping within “3-5 business daysâ€, meaning that there are plenty currently available (it is still very early in most of the US after all), so it will be interesting as the day goes on to see how quickly, if at all, the online store sells out, and what goes first: Will the white iPad 2 prove to be more popular than the black one, for example? The site is also displaying a message stating that orders are limited to two per person.

The iPad 2 goes on sale in Apple retail stores and their partners across the country from 5PM Local Time today.

Source: iPad - iPad WiFi - iPad WiFi + 3G - Apple Store (U.S.), iPad 2 Now Available for Online Ordering - Mac Rumors

anonaboat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep...my plan was shattered at 1:02 this morning. In order to avoid the lines, and still get a Black 32GB/3GS unit prior to a trip to Death Valley, I was giong to order on line and pay for 2-3 day shipping. Danm! It was already 5-7 days when I checked at 1:02 and now its up to weeks. Saddly, it's back to the laptop for downloading Death Valley photos. Maybe the lines willbe down when I return is two weeks. :mad: BJ

Most reactions