What's new

iPad 1 Still Selling Like Hot Cakes

I have just heard

of version 3 but know when it is coming out. Please give us the reference please so we can read about it. thanks


We got an iPad and after a week of having it ipad2 was announced. Ah well, 3 will be out before Christmas.
 
I have an iPad 1 and 2. iPad 1 still works well for my uses.

The major differences for me: iPad 2 is faster, and I can use video Skype with iPad 2. Neither of those was a big selling point.

I just wanted a spare iPad to use while charging. I was going to stick with another iPad 1, but I figured iPad 2 would get maybe a generation or two more of firmware updating than iPad 1. I did get a clearance-priced iPad 1 wi-fi model for my husband, who has limited uses for an iPad, which firmware upgrades probably won't affect. It was discounted by $200 at Verizon.
 
Just bought an iPad 1 from Verizon... I guess I must have at least 3 more weeks before it's completely out-dated (any word yet on iPad 7?).
 
Just bought an iPad 1 from Verizon... I guess I must have at least 3 more weeks before it's completely out-dated (any word yet on iPad 7?).

Old iPads never die, they just lose their apps!

The iPad1 is a great machine - you'll not be disappointed!!

Tim
 
Ipad is a device which is like wine, as it gets older it becomes more lovable.:ipad-keyboard:
 
Am going to stick with my iPad Classic. Will not move over to the "2" for now. BTW when is the "3" coming out?

Sent from my iPad using iPF
 
I received my Ipad Classic a week ago from Verizon and haven't touched my 10" netbook since then... Love it.... my first Apple product!
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom