What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS5 has wrecked my iPad 2

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I appreciate the suggestion.:) I'll definitely keep your comments in mind as I decide when to do the update. But for now I think I'll wait until some of the negative experiences other members are still reporting quiet down a bit. Like I said, for now I'm pretty happy with it the way it is. I'd hate to take the plunge and then be stuck with something that lessens my satisfaction with an already enjoyable device.

By all means, Dave. I hear ya. If it aint broke dont fi it...or whatever that saying is ;)

A

angellike

I was considering updating my ipad2 to the iOS 5.0 but you guys have me thinking that this may not be a good answer

about Cloud I want to ask WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO STORE THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION on a server that you have NO IDEA where it is or who has access???? I may not understand the Icloud thing...BUT it sounds like a major invasion of privacy just waiting to happen.

if I update to iOS 5 do I have to use the ICLOUD?

ALSO>>>>>>>>>gotta have FLASH.. what are you ipad gurus using instead?

A

angellike

Completely understand Just thought I would put it out there.

Something else. Have you considered loading a VPN for all of your web surfing to include social networks and searches? Viacom is now suing YOUTUBE they have had them in court for quite a while. Viacom One of the Larger media corporations will soon own Youtube and when it does they will also own all IP addresses for each and every search. I became a victim of police crime which opened pandoras box .....protect yourself Pop your " GOOGLE filter BUBBLE" there is a such cookies track your every like. when you google the word GUN on your computer then google it on someones else computer the first pages will not be the same. Google shows you want you want to see.

a couple of search engines that are said to NOT store personal information through cookies are Duck Duck GO and HideMyAss HMA HMA also has a VPN with constantly changing IP address.
More than you ask for but always good stuff to know.

A

angellike

I wonder if I take my IPAD to apple is the sales guys would help me. I want iOS 5 but don't want to mess up a good thing

Most reactions