What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 9 Touch Screen Problems

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have an iPad Air 2. It has iOS 9. I've got a problem. I was charging it overnight. I woke this up morning to use it. I pushed the power button and it woke up. At that point, I tried to swipe past the most current Facebook alerts so that I could input my security code. And therein lies the problem. The screen is completely frozen. I can't swipe. The swipe and touch function is completely gone. Please help me with this. I'm so pissed off, I'm ready to smash my iPad.

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have an iPad Air 2. It has iOS 9. I've got a problem. I was charging it overnight. I woke this up morning to use it. I pushed the power button and it woke up. At that point, I tried to swipe past the most current Facebook alerts so that I could input my security code. And therein lies the problem. The screen is completely frozen. I can't swipe. The swipe and touch function is completely gone. Please help me with this. I'm so pissed off, I'm ready to smash my iPad.

In addition, it won't rotate between landscape and portrait.

Most reactions

Latest posts