What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS 6 realease date?

Jack1231

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, so people have been saying the IOS 6 and the iphone 5 is coming out tommorow, (12th september 2012) is that true? I'm not sure if this is true because apple would have said. Can someone tell if this is ture, if it is not can someone tell me when it prob will be realeased. Thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, so people have been saying the IOS 6 and the iphone 5 is coming out tommorow, (12th september 2012) is that true? I'm not sure if this is true because apple would have said. Can someone tell if this is ture, if it is not can someone tell me when it prob will be realeased. Thanks

All we really have to go on right now are rumors and propaganda - the latest of which have the new iPhone being revealed tomorrow for a ship date of around September 21. In the past, if a new device ships with a new iOS, that iOS is released to other iDevice owners on the day the new device ships. So, I'm thinking that iOS 6 will be available on September 21 also.

Again, all of what I said is from what I hear. Absolutely nothing can be guaranteed because only Apple knows for sure - and they ain't telling! :) All we can do is wait for the announcement - which we know that there is something tomorrow (Sep 12).

Sorry - but there's never going to be a firm answer until Apple chooses to release it.

Marilyn

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The release date of iOS 6 is September19th.
You can pre-order the iPhone 5 on Friday, for delivery on the 21st.

Last edited:

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
Is there any time to on September 19th that iOS 6 will come out on? Thank you

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kevin43 said:
Hi
Is there any time to on September 19th that iOS 6 will come out on? Thank you

Is there any time for what? You can download iOS 6 starting on the 19th but if you want to order an iPhone 5 the orders are backed up for several weeks already.

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Scifan57
So on September 19th at midnight you can download IOS 6?

Most reactions