What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 5- weaker wifi conncection?

lerx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone also experiencing weaker wifi connection since upgrading to iOS 5.0.1? I had previously used iOS 4.3.3 and the wifi connection is much stronger... Hmm...

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF

mlnevese

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually I have a better connection with iOS 5. I had problems with connections droping all the time on iOS 4.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tday1957 said:
How do I get the upgrade to 5

Connect your iPad to your PC/Mac, making sure you have downloaded the latest version of iTunes first, then follow the onscreen instructions.

The Archangel

tday1957

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Connect your iPad to your PC/Mac, making sure you have downloaded the latest version of iTunes first, then follow the onscreen instructions.

The Archangel

Thanks......will do.

Pearlzt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think that is your wifi device getting old ,, maybe it's work beter if you bought a new one ? ;)

Maybe thats was nothing concern ios ..

GBU

^^

unzoosin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pearlzt said:
I think that is your wifi device getting old ,, maybe it's work beter if you bought a new one ? ;)

Maybe thats was nothing concern ios ..

GBU

^^

U would say that huh?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

shirishnir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lerx said:
Is anyone also experiencing weaker wifi connection since upgrading to iOS 5.0.1? I had previously used iOS 4.3.3 and the wifi connection is much stronger... Hmm...

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF

Yaa after upgrade iOS 5.0.1 wifi signal become erratic and weaker.

choPppps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know that I cannot hotspot my iPhone 4s and iPad2 through wifi worth crap! Using Bluetooth works all of the time,,, same issue with my wifes iPhone 4,,, all running iOS 5.0.1

Most reactions

Latest posts