J Justharry iPF Noob Joined Dec 26, 2023 Messages 3 Reaction score 2 Dec 26, 2023 #1 As suggested, my Name is Harris … I’m 72 .. retired and living in NJ. Hobbies are Tennis, bowling, photography .. and general fitness.
As suggested, my Name is Harris … I’m 72 .. retired and living in NJ. Hobbies are Tennis, bowling, photography .. and general fitness.
scifan5768 Administrator Staff member Joined Dec 3, 2011 Messages 38,016 Reaction score 33,194 Location Regina,Canada Dec 26, 2023 #2 Welcome to iPad Forums Justharry!
J. A.68 Administrator Staff member Joined Nov 11, 2012 Messages 29,545 Reaction score 37,863 Location Austria Dec 26, 2023 #3 Hello, welcome to iPad Forums, Harris!
Jupiter768 iPad Fan Joined Aug 20, 2012 Messages 4,092 Reaction score 11,266 Location South East England Dec 27, 2023 #4 Justharry said: As suggested, my Name is Harris … I’m 72 .. retired and living in NJ. Hobbies are Tennis, bowling, photography .. and general fitness. Click to expand... Welcome to the Forum, justharry!
Justharry said: As suggested, my Name is Harris … I’m 72 .. retired and living in NJ. Hobbies are Tennis, bowling, photography .. and general fitness. Click to expand... Welcome to the Forum, justharry!
Aerofly iPad Fan Joined Sep 18, 2014 Messages 1,836 Reaction score 6,427 Location West Hertfordshire, UK Dec 27, 2023 #5 Hi Harris