What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Internet through a PC and Tracing Images

david004

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey folks,
I would love some help with a couple of things.

Firstly, I have my PC connected to the internet through my Nokia E71 3G connection. I set up an ad-hoc wifi network and connected the IPad. This gave me internet on the IPad when I first connected, but all subsequent attempts have failed. I can see and connect to the wifi network but Safari keeps giving me 'not connected to the internet' message when I try to browse. Any ideas? Is it possible to use the PC's internet through the USB connection to the Ipad?

Secondly, I am using the ipad to trace images. I use ArtStudio to trace the image on the ipad, then open that traced layer in Adobe Illustrator and auto-trace it again to convert to Vector. Is there a way I can do this more effectively? Is there a way to use the Ipad as a visual graphics tablet (use it to control Adobe Illustrator directly)?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

David

Most reactions