What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infinity blade crash

gwing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I deleted the app and re-installed it. It crashed at startup. I reboot the iPad and started it again and it ran past the intro. As I suspected, I lost my saved game (lvl 43). I played one battle and after I won, it crashed. I haven't been able to get it to not crash since then.

bill gates

iPF Noob
Reaction score
POSSIBLE FIX (you must have infinityblade all the way updated)

i found a possable fix bust you must have the newist version of infinityblade and you must be jailbroken with SBsettings installed. so what you need to fix it is to use sbsettings (which is were you slide the top bar or status bar at the top of your screen. what you will do is hit the small power button located in the sbsettings menu. then when you press "power" it will bring up a list they will say 1.reboot 2.power off 3."""SAFE MODE""" 4.lock what you want to do is select safe mode this will disable all un nessasary prosesses running in the backround and make your apps run in compatibility mode. now open infinityblade and it should now work!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::ipad-keyboard::ipad-back::ipad-peacock::ipad-front::ipad-movie:

korosu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i found a possable fix bust you must have the newist version of infinityblade and you must be jailbroken with SBsettings installed. so what you need to fix it is to use sbsettings (which is were you slide the top bar or status bar at the top of your screen. what you will do is hit the small power button located in the sbsettings menu. then when you press "power" it will bring up a list they will say 1.reboot 2.power off 3."""SAFE MODE""" 4.lock what you want to do is select safe mode this will disable all un nessasary prosesses running in the backround and make your apps run in compatibility mode. now open infinityblade and it should now work!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::ipad-keyboard::ipad-back::ipad-peacock::ipad-front::ipad-movie:

I try this, and it work one time, after that not work anymore, anyone know what the problem is? I realy want play this game :(:(:(

Jalal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Weird does not happen to me do you have iPad 2 or iPad 1

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a known bug already and isn't the iPad's or iOS' fault, it's just a bug.

Sent from my interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

bill gates

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I try this, and it work one time, after that not work anymore, anyone know what the problem is? I realy want play this game :(:(:(

it doesnt work because some apple products see that when the app is executed.(it starts eating up all the ram and procces) so any way when the device see's it starting it goes WOOOOOWWW ineed to clear up resources so it starts dumping everything running and result is the app crashes.(NOTICE HOW THE APP CRASHES WHEN IT EATHER GETS PRESSED ON OR WHEN IT REATCHES THE SCREEN WHERE THE PLAY BUTTON SHOULD COME UP TO START THE CHALANGE.) THIS IS JUST A PROBLEN WITH THE HARDWARE IN YOUR DEVICE. i brought mine into the apple store and told them what it was doing and they craked it open and said the RAM was faluity.( meaning that it would work but when it would reach near 95% load it would fail and reset. explaining the crash. so thats explains whats happening. SOOOO............... ya. and for the one time working thing. it is because the ram starts running at max and heats up NOT roiling hot but gets warm which is normaly the cause of this fault.( YOU CAN BLAME APPLES MULTITASKING ON THAT ONE. ONCE YOU CLOSE AN APP IT SHOULD KILL THE TASK BUT IT DOESNT KEEPING IT RUNNING.) so yaAAAA.:):ipad-back:

Damagedquill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know right

I deleted the app and re-installed it. It crashed at startup. I reboot the iPad and started it again and it ran past the intro. As I suspected, I lost my saved game (lvl 43). I played one battle and after I won, it crashed. I haven't been able to get it to not crash since then.

Tell me about it, i have a saved game (level 89) and I'm trying to decide whether I should do what you did. Sure my game might stop crashing and I'll actually get to play the game... But having the saved game and not being able to play it is just as bad as losing it... Summary: I'm screwed.... Any suggestions..... Please!!!

Amaury15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem and deleting the app does not fix anything! I lost my save game and the app keeps crashing

hungryseel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had same issue when i first downloaded this but after new update havent had any problems so far

Sent from my iPad

Last edited:

Damagedquill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hungryseel said:
I had same issue when i first downloaded this but after new update havent had any problems so far

Sent from my iPad

I was hoping that would help me but it didn't I just redownloaded it and now it works, but I lost everything but its been 2 days and I already have over 4 million money. I found a good system

Xxzsilozxx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hold down power button till it reboots

Hold down the power button till iT reboots? Been playing the game since.....level 43 and going strong

Ipad2_Gamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gwing said:

Is there there a way I can get it free..? Or get it from some one...?

Jonathan146

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if this is a good or the right thread to ask this in, but my "Michael Jackson: The Experience" game crashes after the game closes, why does that do that? How could I fix it?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Give these steps a try-

Do the four finger swipe up to reveal your multi task bar along the bottom. It will show all the apps that you have opened at one time or another. Long press one of these apps until they start to jiggle and red minus signs will appear above them all. Press all the minus signs, this will close them, not delete them. It's a good idea to do this regularly just to keep them all running smoothly, I do mine every night. Check and see if it is operating now. if not a restart is in order.

Restart: Press and hold the power off button, the one at the top right. You will see a slide appear to power off, slide this and the screen will go dark and a Whirly will appear. When the Whirly disappears your iPad is now off. Press the power button again until the Apple logo appears, this will take a few seconds and your iPad will start again. You should restart your iPad occasionally also as it will keep it running smoothly. Now see if it is operating. If not a reset is the next step.

Reset: Hold the power off button and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you will see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start. This is a reset.

When your iPad begins to behave strangely these are the first steps you should do to rectify it. Let us know how you go, good luck!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions