What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Need of the PERFECT Case - For Business

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Misterkofa...that is perfect. I'm going to hit Bbuy this weekend. I have several cases I use based on need and situation! Thanks...

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Misterkofa...that is perfect. I'm going to hit Bbuy this weekend. I have several cases I use based on need and situation! Thanks...

Thanks for your interest in my products … we will open in just some days as we just receive our 3G iPad so we will open fast … concerning our price we will be killer in price term

10spro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Apple store that I bought my iPad was out of the Apple cases. I thought it was cool looking in one of their demos. Does anyone own it, impressions? Which other cases do you recommend at around $40 bucks and under.

misterkofa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the apple case. Bought it with my iPad, and returned it the next day. While it looks good when carrying your iPad and the tilt feature is really cool, this case makes the iPad difficult tomuse while its in it. And it's a bitch to get out. I prefer to use my iPad without any added bulk. If it doesn't bother you, then it's a great case. I purchased the leather Targus case above but then upon browsing builtNY.com, I fell in love with their iPad envelope sleeve. Hit the link to check it out. I already pulled the trigger on the black one.

Neoprene Envelope | BUILT

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Apple store that I bought my iPad was out of the Apple cases. I thought it was cool looking in one of their demos. Does anyone own it, impressions? Which other cases do you recommend at around $40 bucks and under.

I love it, didn't think I would when I first put it on....but now I wouldn't want a different case, it's pretty perfect.

10spro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I ended up buying a neoprene in-case for the ipad. I travel a lot, so it'll protect it well. However, I am still looking after the Apple case, as it's thinner and can make it stand up as well.

robb25j

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks for your interest in my products … we will open in just some days as we just receive our 3G iPad so we will open fast … concerning our price we will be killer in price term

Ill def support the product looks damn good if u ask me

Dragonrider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use and like the Apple case, but would prefer an integrated solution - the attached pics show what I use for now...

Attachments

• CIMG0804.jpg
    CIMG0804.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 287
  • CIMG0805.jpg
    CIMG0805.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 306
  • CIMG0806.jpg
    CIMG0806.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 290

Dragonrider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Until iPad1 introduces his integrated system, the one I have will work for me. I don't need leather or a "name", I need protection & convenience.

dancing bird

iPF Noob
Reaction score
various iPad case

Hey, 10spro. There are many perfect cases less than US$40, please check the various cases via this link: KINROO Electronics Co.,Ltd. . is there any item do you like ?

10spro

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hey, 10spro. There are many perfect cases less than US$40, please check the various cases via this link: KINROO Electronics Co.,Ltd. . is there any item do you like ?

Thanks, case #008 might fit my bill.

Most reactions

Latest posts