What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud

pzamory

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello. Two issues. My iCloud account works fine on my iPhone X but, despite logging in, it does not work on my iPad.

I would like to backup Garageband files to iCloud and I cannot. Any direction/guidance would be greatly appreciated.

I've watched some You Tube videos but to no avail.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello. Two issues. My iCloud account works fine on my iPhone X but, despite logging in, it does not work on my iPad.

I would like to backup Garageband files to iCloud and I cannot. Any direction/guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Hello and welcome to the forum! - I saw your post yesterday and assumed one of our illustrious members would answer - was away on a short trip to the North Carolina mountains!

As you stated, there are several issues: 1) iCloud Account not working on the iPad - first, I assume that you have just one account, i.e. one Apple ID - correct? Second, are you using 2 factor authentication and is your iPad 'signed into' your account? To check, see pic below of the Apple devices 'signed into' my account - check your own and hit the 'Learn more' if you need help. Post back your results; and 2) Saving your Garageband (GB) files - of course, your GB files are kept w/i the app and when you backup your device (to iCloud and/or on a computer), the files will be saved; other options can be found in this Apple Support Article.

Hope that these suggestions get your started - good luck. Dave :)

ADDENDUM: Just noticed - first post since joining in 2014?
Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 3.32.03 PM.png

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts