What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ibooks is locked

Vick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have been loving the iBooks app, but I just installed an ebooks search app for free books. I found a free book and loaded it on to my iBooks. Now iBooks seems to be locked. The free book is there and I can't get back to my library! I click the library icon, but nothing happens! Help!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Vick - not sure if this will help, but I would first try to 'Force Close' the iBooks app, i.e. open the multi-taskbar (double tap the home button or use the multi-gesturing movement, if activeated in iOS 5); find the iBooks app, press and hold until it starts jiggling, then hit the minus button - return to the home screen and try iBooks again - let us know if that works.

If not, then you might want to 'Restart' and if not successful 'Reset' the iPad - directions HERE if not familiar w/ the maneuvers - good luck and post back if none of these suggestions solve the problem! :) P.S. - welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

Latest posts