What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I sat on my Ipad 2

rickyricardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, you read it right, I literally sat on my Ipad 2 last night. Fortunately for me it was in its case. I was on the couch watching the game and I put my ipad on a stool nearby. I got up and when I returned I sat on the stool (it was night and lights out, only tv on). I literally had all my weight on it for at a least a few good minutes. I kept wiggling around because it felt strange. Then I realized i was sitting on the ipad. I panicked and check it out and all was well. Unbelievable. Thank goodness i had it in the case. This is the case, (incase book case) it saved my ipad and maybe my arse too! :D
Hero.jpg

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A guy I work with wasn't as lucky as you.

He recently bought a new iphone4. It was POURING RAIN the day he picked it up.

As he was returning to work, the new phone rang so he answered it and then layed it in his lap. When he pulled in at work, he got out of the car completely forgetting the phone. The phone fell off his lap and into a puddle and he stepped on it all in one motion. That shattered the screen (he had used it for exactly one call and no texts)

arbor53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Couldn't stop laughing reading this thread, as much as I feel for anyone that breaks there iPad ( or any valuable possession ) when it's in a situation similar to these you gotta laugh

OP
R

rickyricardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Couldn't stop laughing reading this thread, as much as I feel for anyone that breaks there iPad ( or any valuable possession ) when it's in a situation similar to these you gotta laugh

I agree for sure! :D If i was reading this and someone else would have posted it and said they broke their ipad by sitting on it, I would think what a dummy! Fortunately I can laugh about it too.

Most reactions

Latest posts