What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Pad video sync

Marltonman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I snyced my ipad last night with my itunes. It uploaded video into my ipad but the video are in the video app and not the camera roll. I need these videos to use with imovie but imovie doesn't look in the video file only the camera roll. How do I move them to camera roll?
thanks

darrenjcampbell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can understand what you're trying to do, but I can also understand why you can't do it. The camera roll is precisely that... I wouldn't expect to see purchased movies in there. The video app on the other hand is for purchased movies and the like and I wouldn't expect to be able to copy them to the camera roll. I think the general idea is that once you've got your home movie on your PC or Mac, you can use your video editing tool there instead. I don't think you can even download videos to the camera roll like you can with photos. Hopefully somebody will tell you I'm wrong, eh? :)

Most reactions