What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to watch a webcast on Ipad

msquaredk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have a friend that races BMX. He is in Chula Vista California this weekend. We want to watch the webcast of the races on the website "go211". We registered, turned off the pop-up blocker on the IPad (using Safari settings), can get to the page in go211 that should allow the webcast but the "play now" button does not display. The window that should show the webcast is just solid red. I think it is a settings issue but can't figure it out. I can get the webcasts to play on my home PC and laptop. I just can't get it to play on my IPad. Any ideas?

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have a friend that races BMX. He is in Chula Vista California this weekend. We want to watch the webcast of the races on the website "go211". We registered, turned off the pop-up blocker on the IPad (using Safari settings), can get to the page in go211 that should allow the webcast but the "play now" button does not display. The window that should show the webcast is just solid red. I think it is a settings issue but can't figure it out. I can get the webcasts to play on my home PC and laptop. I just can't get it to play on my IPad. Any ideas?

It sounds like a problem with Flash. iPads do not support flash. The way around this is to buy a remote desktop browser, like iswifter. It's 2.99, and I think it will solve your woes.

Most reactions

Latest posts