What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To Transfer Recordding from iPhone to Laptop?

strutter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPhone 4 (old iOS - haven't updated years ago). I have recordings via the "ClearRecord" app, and I want to transfer them to the computer. How do I transfer them? I tried going on iTunes, and going on "my computer." I apologize if this isn't the right place for the post, but I really need these recordings on the computer because it is easier to hear/pick sections I want to listen to. Thank you.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have an iPhone 4 (old iOS - haven't updated years ago). I have recordings via the "ClearRecord" app, and I want to transfer them to the computer. How do I transfer them? I tried going on iTunes, and going on "my computer." I apologize if this isn't the right place for the post, but I really need these recordings on the computer because it is easier to hear/pick sections I want to listen to. Thank you.

Connect the phone to your iTunes. Under the Apps tab, go to the bottom of the page. There should be a list of apps that use iTunes to share data. Is your app listed there? Because if it is, it should show those recording so you can copy or drag them to your computer.

Marilyn

P.S. And, for more iPhone assistance, may I suggest our sister forum: iphoneforums.net. There they talk iPhones while we talk mostly iPads. In fact, I've moved your post over to Off-Topic because it's about an iPhone. Not that we can't/won't help here - but we speak better iPad than we do iPhone... :)

OP
S

strutter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Connect the phone to your iTunes. Under the Apps tab, go to the bottom of the page. There should be a list of apps that use iTunes to share data. Is your app listed there? Because if it is, it should show those recording so you can copy or drag them to your computer. Marilyn P.S. And, for more iPhone assistance, may I suggest our sister forum: iphoneforums.net. There they talk iPhones while we talk mostly iPads. In fact, I've moved your post over to Off-Topic because it's about an iPhone. Not that we can't/won't help here - but we speak better iPad than we do iPhone... :)
Thanks this worked!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts