What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to transfer images from iPad to PC

seahealth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hallo everyone please help me.
How to transfer images from iPad to PC.
THANK YOU

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

nightwalker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you connect your iPad to your PC a window will pop out and on that window you will chose the folder icon. That will open another window where you click on the folder ( dont know whats it called but nm) then on a nother folder and after that you should see your pictures. Out of there you can do whatever you want to do with them. Copy, paste, delete, move...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
S

seahealth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you , but only picture in camera roll. Picture in another folder is nothing. I try DROPBOX but not practice, same with share pod.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Only the Camera Roll, Imported, and Saved Images folders can be copied off of the iPad via the USB method. Photos in other albums were synced via iTunes, and can only be changed with the sync settings in iTunes, or modifying the folders on the computer that you are syncing with.

You can email up to five pictures, no matter what album. If that is not enough there are several other apps that can copy pictures from the photo albums. My favorite is PhotoSync. Hold in mind that photos synced through iTunes may not be as high quality as the originals on the computer. iTunes optimizes the photos for viewing on the iPad before syncing.

OP
S

seahealth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you twerppoet. I try full version Cucusoft and Gizmorip but its same, failed to search another photo folder. I try to synced via itunes and......my photos i missing.......so sad!....Now I try one by one to recovery my all Memory card and all external Harddisk via Pandorarecovery and File Scavenger. I tired......its my faults to format my PC.

Most reactions