What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to remove bulk e-mails from ipad 2 mailbox

homelyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I have mailbox which receives warnings from my security ip cams at home.

Due to the setup I receive lots and lots of e-mails from the cams.

So the question is how can I bulk remove e-mails from a mailbox, rather than doing it one at a time please

Thanks for help

Eric

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If this is from the native mail app the easiest way to delete groups of emails is in landscape mode, on the left hand column at the top you will see Edit press this and the column will shift to the right, go down the column pressing on the emails to delete, once you have them all selected, press delete which is at the bottom. It's simple and this is the fastest way. Enjoy!

iPad 2 3G 64gb

OP
H

homelyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reply bulk mail deletion

Hi
Thanks for the info but I can do that.

What if I have over 400 emails, can I select them all or do I have to select each one individually?

Cheers

Eric

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd go in to the email account via the net and set up an auto-filter to divert them all to a folder. Then they won't come to your inbox... so wont clutter up your iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts