What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to register Apple ID without providing credit card?

Reaction score
Website
www.ifonebox.com
I found someone asking how to register the way to register Apple ID for downloading free apps without using credit card, or purchasing iTunes gift card. Here's the way I found. Actually it's very easy.
1. Lunch iTunes on your computer and go to the Apps section or App Store section if you are using a lower version.

SPr7xre.jpg

2. Click the “Get it” button on a free app. This is very important. And only in this way can you skip the step to use your credit card.

m4g7k5k.jpg

OP
iFoneboxDataRecovery
Reaction score
Website
www.ifonebox.com
3. Click “Create Apple ID” button on the popup window.

4. Check “I have read and agree to these terms and conditions” and click Agree in the next window.

CUukNiP.jpg

OP
iFoneboxDataRecovery
Reaction score
Website
www.ifonebox.com
5. Fill in the blanks as Apple requests in the next window and click “Continue”.

AzBz619.jpg

6. In the next window, choose “None” in the Payment Type section. Leave the code redeeming section, and fill in all blanks as required in Bill Address section. And click “Continue”.

qDxXh80.jpg

OP
iFoneboxDataRecovery
Reaction score
Website
www.ifonebox.com
7. And now you are almost done. A verification email will be sent to your registered email.

qDxXh80.jpg

8. In the verification email, you can simply click “Verify Now” and in the next page, you can enter your Apple ID and click “Verify Address”.

XrTtaLr.jpg

OP
iFoneboxDataRecovery
Reaction score
Website
www.ifonebox.com
Now you can login App Store on your iPad or iPhone using the newly registered Apple ID without any of your credit card info. And you can purchase iTunes gift cards or add credit card easily in the future.

Don’t forget to give me a thumb up if you feel this guide useful. That will be a great encourage to me. Thank you for reading. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts